Debenu Releases Version 7.12 Of Its Popular PDF SDK, Quick PDF Library
Debenu, the company that created Benubird Pro, the leading personal document managent tool for desktop users, today announced the formal release of version 7.12 of its royalty-free PDF SDK, Quick PDF Library.
“We released Quick PDF Library 7.12 beta for preview in January, 2009 – since then, we’ve been working extremely closely with our customer base to ensure that our final PDF API release is first-class,” stated Karl De Abrew, Debenu CEO. “I’m now pleased to say that this is definitely our best offering to date, and is now an almost limitless PDF toolkit suitable for almost all forms of PDF development.”
The PDF Developer API offers an extensive set of functionality:
- Specifically targeted for ASP, C++, C#, Delphi, PowerBASIC, PowerBuilder and Visual Basic
- Save-to-stream and Load-from-stream support for web serving
- Advanced PDF rasterizer with RenderPageToDC and gradient support
- Advanced PDF page combining, cloning, extraction, imposition and merging technology
- Advanced PDF encryption, decryption (including 128-bit encryption) and digital signatures
- TrueType font support (including font embedding)
- Support for Japanese fonts and Turkish codepage (1254)
- Built-in PDF barcode support
- Advanced drawing, including circles and arcs
- Rotated text, multi-line paragraph text, word-wrapped paragraph text
- Outline and hypertext functions
- Embedded image, file grouping and links
- Blazing performance increase and much more…
Quick PDF Library 7.12 is available for immediate download and purchase. Each license costs US$149 and entitles you to use the library within your applications, royalty-free. All existing customers who purchased version 5.11 after Feb 3, 2009, are entitled to receive a free upgrade to version 7.12.
Disclosure: 4xPDF Blog is owned and operated by Debenu. See the disclosures page.