Popular PDF SDK, Quick PDF Library 7.13 Released
Debenu has released version 7.13 of Quick PDF Library, their popular PDF SDK. The new version includes numerous bug fixes, new functions and support for Delphi 2009 and is available for immediate download and purchase from www.quickpdflibrary.com.
4xPDF readers who purchase Quick PDF Library before the 8th of May, 2009, will receive a 10% discount when using this coupon 4XPDF713 during the payment process. This offer applies to the single developer, multi-developer, upgrade, site and source code versions.
The changes in this new version include:
- Delphi 2009 support
- New functionality for GetAnnotStrProperty and GetAnnotIntProperty to handle GoToR and Launch annotations and speed improvements
- New EmbeddedFileCount function
- New GetEmbeddedFileStrProperty function
- New GetEmbeddedFileIntProperty function
- New GetEmbeddedFileContentToFile function
- New GetEmbeddedFileContentToString function
- New GetEmbeddedFileContentToStream function
- Improvements to internal outline navigation
- New GetNamedDestination function
- Internal support for name objects directly following the obj keyword
- Bug fix and improvements to encryption fingerprint functions
- Option to load images using GDI+ instead of internal image handling functions
- Support for type 3 functions
- Improvements to image decoding
- Support for inverted JPEG palettes
- Faster page location when page tree is a single array
- Support for loading 8-bit alpha mask from PNG images
- Better rendering of encrypted documents
- Support for alternate ICC based color space in renderer
- Support for W=4 in cross reference stream
- Speed improvements to object decoding
- Bug fix for text extraction with option 4 to return single words
More information about this release can be found on the Quick PDF Library blog.
Disclosure: Quick PDF Library and 4xPDF are both owned by Debenu and the author of this post is an employee of Debenu.