Foxit Launches PDF Creator 3.0
Foxit Corporation, a provider of solutions for reading, creating, organizing and securing PDF documents, announced the release of Foxit PDF Creator version 3.0. The latest release is said to have improved on the technology of converting any printable document into a high-quality PDF file.
Eugene Y Xiong, President of Foxit said “The release of Foxit PDF Creator 3.0 affirms Foxit’s philosophy of value pricing combined with innovative PDF technology to meet enterprise and individual user requirements”.
Foxit Creator 3.0 comes with following new features:
- Improved search ability – this enables users to search, extract, and convert PDF documents effortlessly
- New display and process efficiency – enhances the overall PDF experience for users
- Reduced file size and speed – PDF creation tools require all or many fonts to be embedded with the PDF file, resulting in a bigger file size for the PDF. However, Foxit Creator 3.0 can reduce the file size for many documents along with increasing speed by directly creating PDFs instead of using a two phase creation process like other tools.
- Added security – users can now protect sensitive PDF documents to prevent loss of valuable company information by using Password and Certificate Encryption
- The document’s metadata can be edited using the Add Document information feature. With this feature one can also add headers, footers, and watermarks.
To know more about the solution, visit www.foxitsoftware.com
[Sourced from press release here at PR Log]