Software602, Inc. releases Print2PDF 8.0.10.0115
Software602, Inc., the creators of Print2PDF, a utility software for creating, converting, merging and signing PDF documents from any application that can print, today announced the release of Print2PDF version 8.0.10.0115.
The company has been providing solutions catering to the individual requirements of clients. Print2PDF is the most popular product of the company offering PDF services, batch conversion for multiple documents and much more.
The latest release comes with the following fixes and features added:
- Selection of multiple certificates with the same “Issued to” name is fixed
- Missing metadata in digitally signed PDF is also fixed
- Improved update or remove of Microsoft Word/Excel Print2PDF macros when application is running
- Fixed conversion timeout when Print2PDF /server is not running
- Added Print2PDF /iniconvert optional parameter to specify conversion profile path
- Fixed an error that sometimes caused some watch treads are not run after service restart
- Fixed some memory leaks in PipeSrv.exe helper process
Learn more about the product release at the company’s portal at www.software602.com
Source of Information [http://www.software602.com/print2pdf/print2pdf-80100115-released/]