Foxit Corporation unveils PDF Editor 2.2
Foxit Corporation, a company providing solutions for reading, editing, securing and managing PDF documents, today released Foxit PDF Editor Version 2.2.
The process of editing and data changing in PDF documents is simplified and improved by way of the following updates:
- The primary edit pop-up dialog can now be moved allowing for easier customization
- You can display bookmark and annotations when editing
- You can set the attributes of text using the newly added feature, Setting Text Property. This feature enable users to add text objects directly such as font, size, color and so on.
- Its now easier and faster to search objects efficiently with the newly added text search feature. This feature is further enhanced with continuous search making finding multiple incidents of target objects even easier.
- Grid and Rulers are also added to check the size and the margins of PDF’s
To know more about the latest release of editor, visit http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/editor.
Source of Information [http://www.foxitsoftware.com/announcements/2010287149.html]