XChange announces Enfocus PDF Super Workflow Suite
XChange UK, a provider of PDF solutions, launched Enfocus PDF Super Workflow Suite, a suite of high-powered tools for automating PDF workflow. The new software will enable printers and publishers to deploy a fully-automated PDF workflow and achieve quality, efficiency and productivity.
Enfocus Super Workflow Suite is a complete solution which includes five leading PDF tools for publishing PDFs from start to finish.
- PitStop Pro – an essential Adobe Acrobat plug-in to check and fix PDFs in a production environment. It offers a comprehensive set of editing tools for easier corrections to individual objects or globally throughout a PDF document
- PitStop Server – a server based tool which offers automation by checking and correcting incoming PDFs. The certified PDFs created through Instant PDF are immediately identified and moved to a production environment while the non-certified PDFs are pre-flighted and automatically corrected by PitStop Server.
- FullSwitch – a robust automation product which enables integration with other third-party applications. It provides the capability to receive and send PDFs via FTP or email. It allows other third-party applications such as Adobe Acrobat Distiller and PitStop Server to be integrated into workflow.
- Instant PDF – a tool for users to specify the attributes for PDF creation and create Enfocus PDF Queues for the creation of quality PDFs based on QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign print styles.
- CertifiedPDF.net – a tool for users to publish PDF Queues and communicate the PDF quality specifications to their customers.
More on Enfocus PDF Super Workflow Suite can be read at http://www.xchangeuk.com
The press release can be read at http://software.broadcastnewsroom.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=1024311