Monkeybread announces new version of Combine PDFs
Monkeybread Software, a Germany based software company, announced Combine PDFs 5.1, an update to its PDF merge and split tool for Mac OS X. Combine PDFs 5.1 includes numerous new improvements with a focus on ease-of-use and exploiting the powerful PDF libraries built-in Mac OS X.
Combine PDFs provides the capability to merge multiple PDF documents and images into a single PDF document and vice-versa, to split a single PDF document into multiple new PDF documents.
The key features in new version 5.1 includes:
- Create and edit multi-page, industry-standard PDF files without any additional software
- Combine, split, merge, re-order, and remove PDF and image files
- Full control of scale and orientation of all files and pages
- Automatic page numbering
- Automatic interleaving of 2 PDF files containing front and back pages
- Full-screen or window-size preview for users to view the PDF before printing
- Optional inclusion of metadata
- Optional 40-bit or extra strong 128-bit password protected encryption
- Flexible text overlays
- Supports Italian and French
Combine PDFs 5.1 runs on Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and for Snow Leopard, it requires 10.5 or higher. The single license is priced at USD 30, a family license for up to 5 users is priced at USD 70 and a company license for up to 20 users is priced at USD 200.
The news release appeared at http://prmac.com/release-id-12403.htm