Solid Documents introduces PDF to Word conversion tool
Solid Documents, a provider of document reconstruction and archiving solutions, announced its new tool, Solid PDF to Word, for conversion of PDFs into editable MS Word documents and other commonly used formats. Solid PDF to Word is presently in its beta stage and works on Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
The key features of this tool includes
- PDF to Word conversion
- PDF to iWork Pages conversion
- PDF to Excel conversion
- PDF to HTML conversion
- PDF to Text conversion
- Advanced options on conversion of Headers and Footers
- Hyperlink detection – allow transfer of hyperlinks from PDF to new document
- Table recovery – allow reconstruction of bordered and borderless tables
- Form recognition – recognises PDF form fields
- Rotated text recovery – allow conversion of any text orientation
- Batch process conversion – allow conversion of multiple PDF files at same time
A free trial version of Solid PDF to Word tool is available at http://www.mac-pdf-converter.com/conversion-features. The full version of the software and the price is expected to be announced on 28th April 2010.
The press release can be read at http://www.macnn.com/articles/10/04/15/convert.pdf.to.word.excel.documents/