New version of PDF Render Center for PDF-based DMS Solutions
soft Xpansion, a Germany-based software developer, announced the newer version 6 of PDF Render Center, its conversion software for integration with PDF-based Document Management Systems. PDF Render Center 6 converts documents into PDFs or image files.
PDF Render Center 6 acts as a PDF Server which enables users to convert documents into PDFs or image files through batch process. PDF Render Center supports integration with commonly used document management systems. PDF Render Center is best-suited for small and mid-size businesses to achieve the efficiency in processing large number of documents and reducing the costs associated with copying and archiving.
The key features of PDF Render Center 6 includes:
- Converts all commonly used formats including HTML, TXT, RTF, Raster images (JPEG, TIFF), PDF and Microsoft Office suite (DOC, XLS, PPT)
- Output delivered in several formats including PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF and TXT
- Supports communication with Web browsers and Email servers (Outlook integration)
- Archive files in ZIP and EML formats
- Supports predefined layout through use of templates
The pricing for PDF Render Center 6 is based on the requirements for individual customers and there are no pre-defined pricing lists. The pricing is based on three basic parameters which are the functionality delivered, the number of workstations and the data traffic (e.g. number of pages) processed through PDF Render Center.
The press release appeared at http://www.pr-inside.com/pdf-render-center-6-new-r2069386.htm