pdfFactory 4.00 simplifies the creation of PDFs
FinePrint Software, LLC, a developer of printing software, has released a new version 4.0 of pdfFactory, its software for creation of PDFs. The new version of pdfFactory further simplifies the production of PDFs without compromising the quality and flexibility.
pdfFactory 4.0 features a new dynamic toolbar which shows only the tabs from which the attributes have been used in the PDF file. The new toolbar also maximises the area available for page preview by placing the various options as a dropdown list. The new version also allows users to highlight text, delete or redacted graphics from the document and convert text into hyperlinks.
The key features of pdfFactory 4.0 includes:
- Simple one-click PDF creation from any application
- Combine multiple documents into a single PDF
- Instant preview without any need to save the PDF
- Encrypt PDFs and control access
- Font embedding which allows to retain original fonts
- Allow to delete and insert page into a PDF document
- Email PDFs with simple one-click
A free trial copy of pdfFactory 4.0 is available for download from http://www.fineprint.com/products/pdffactory/index.html. pdfFactory 4.0 is supported on Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows 2000.
The news appeared at http://www.responsesource.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=59325