Qoppa releases enhanced PDF Studio 6.5
Qoppa Software, a provider of PDF solutions, announced the release of an enhanced version 6.5 of PDF Studio, its desktop-based software for PDF editing. The new version features enhanced batch handling, measurement calibration, callout annotation, improved security and usability.
The new or enhanced key features of PDF Studio 6.5 includes:
- Handling multiple documents with batch capabilities, support for drag-and-drop of pages, copy-and-paste of images and text
- New annotation type added for Callout
- New Calibration tool for measurement and setting scales
- New Shortcuts and Bookmark-style quick access capabilities
- New capability to manage Digital Signatures
PDF Studio 6.5 is based on Qoppa’s proprietary PDF technology and offers features such as editing PDFs, filling PDF forms, reviewing and commenting, creating digital signatures and assembling documents. PDF Studio offers a low-cost alternative to Adobe Acrobat.
PDF Studio 6.5 is a cross-platform software that runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It is available in Standard and Pro Edition. A free trial copy is available for download at http://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/index.html