An all-new version announced of Able2Extract PDF Converter
Investintech.com Inc., a provider of PDF solutions, announced the release of an all-new version 7.0 of Able2Extract, its flagship PDF converter software. The new version 7.0 is a major improvement with newly designed user interface, new and enhanced conversion options, and performance enhancements.
Able2Extract 7.0 is a tool for converting PDFs to MS Office documents, OpenOffice documents, Autocad, HTML and TXT. The new features and improvements of version 7.0 includes:
- Newly designed user interface including a new streamlined toolbar for easy access
- New and enhanced conversion options which includes
- Custom options for far more control on conversion process
- Redesigned PDF to Excel conversion capabilities to handle vertical column & horizontal row structure
- New post-conversion features for PDF to Word conversion
- New PDF to Publisher conversion for converting PDFs into .PUB files
- Performance enhancements
- Reduced download and installation size
- Faster conversion speed
- Support for non-unicode font types which is advantageous for Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages
Able2Extract 7.0 is supported on Windows 7 and is compatible with Office 2010. A seven-day trial version is also available for download.
Read more about Able2Extract at http://www.investintech.com/able2extract.html