PDF Duo .Net for converting HTML to PDF
DuoDimension Software, a Russian developer for file conversion tools, announced a new version 2.4 of PDF Duo .Net, its software for use in ASP.NET for converting HTML to PDF. PDF Duo .Net is an independent component which is written in C# and now features improved and enhanced capabilities in the new version.
PDF Duo .Net is a Server-based component for ASP.NET platform and enables HTML to PDF conversion for Web sites, large-scale Business projects or can be used as Desktop utility.
The new PDF Duo .Net 2.4 features the following changes and improvements:
- Includes new CSS styles
- Fixed bugs with text and picture rendering in PDF
- Improved rendering algorithm for embedded tables
- Improved parsing algorithm for header/footer
- Includes new attributes for inserting header/footer to PDF
- Fixed issues with reading of HTML files
- Fixed issues with the alignment of text during conversion from HTML to PDF
- Enhanced translation of tables from HTML into PDF document
- Completed dividing of HTML text on pages in PDF document
- New features for modifying attributes of text in a PDF document
A single development license is priced at USD 199.00 but is currently discounted and available for USD 100.00 only.
The press release appeared at http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/sbwire-61537.htm