PDF Watermark Software for stamping PDF documents
PDF Watermark Software is a system utility from Picture to PDF, a software developer, for watermarking PDF documents. PDF Watermark Software allows users to insert text and image as background onto the PDF pages.
PDF Watermark supports JPEG images and this allows users to stamp PDF documents with company logos, author signatures, products, charts or any artwork in JPEG format. The software also allows users to precisely control the size and location of watermarks.
The key features of PDF Watermark Software include:
- Easy and simple to operate user-friendly graphical user interface
- Stand-alone utility without any need for third-party application or software
- Supports PDF stamping with image, text and links
- Set images and text as a background in document
- Increase or decrease image and text transparency
- Resize watermark images with flexibility to set height, width, angle and location within PDF document
- Set text watermark with two different color
- Compatible with all commonly Windows OS such as 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7
PDF Watermark Software is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit PCs and requires a 128MB of RAM. A single license is priced at USD 24.85.
Read more about PDF Watermark Software at http://www.picturetopdf.com/picture2pdf/pdf-watermark-software.html A free evaluation copy of this software is also available for download.
The press release appeared at http://www.webnewswire.com/node/620968
No related posts.